Account closure

Chrishennessey1
New Community Member
Hi was wondering if anyone could help me? I received a message a few weeks back informing me my account had been limited and that I needed to upload Somme photo ID and my passport. And then proceeded to do that then I was informed my account had been permanently shut cause my passport was slightly out of date I then received another message telling me that if I uploaded some in date ID my account would be lifted but according to PayPal customer service nothing can open my PayPal again so it’s pointless me spending money on a ID just to be told my account is still limited absolute shambles and a joke so was just wondering if anyone could help me just delete my account permanently? I won’t be using again and I’m not leaving my bank account detailes, I’d and bank card on here as in the 3 months of using this I’ve experienced nothing but fraud Regards Chris
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chrishennessey1 

Sadly as its permanently limited you can't close it. Paypal limit it to stop you doing so and to stop you trying to use any of the linked information to try and open a new paypal account.

However no one can use any of the information on your account if its limited.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.