Account closed for first time user?

Sophiekb90
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I opened a PayPal account up in April as I wanted to sell a few items on eBay. I’ve never done this before and it’s recommended so I did it. I verified everything, and began listing my items. The items sold pretty quickly, totally at £200 (that’s all I used it for). I provided tracking numbers, and all buyers were pleased. I attempted to withdraw my money and it accepted but immediately reversed and my account was limited. I looked into it, and my account is beyond limited it’s now told Me I cannot use PayPal anymore. I appealed, within 24 hours it was rejected and an email stating I must wait 45 days before I will be emailed with receiving my payments. I have received good feedback from the buyers, no disputes. What’s happened here? And will I finally be able to withdraw after 45 days? I’ve emailed a formal complaint which can take 4 weeks. I’m just annoyed I’m pushed into using this service, did everything they requested and I’m limited/locked without any reasoning.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.