Account access limited for almost already two Months

beb418
Contributor
Contributor

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read and help me with this problem.

I have my account since many years already but then one day my account suddenly was put on hold and is limited, they asked me to send my personal documents so I did and then to send my adress information to verify this so I did send my proof of address on May and it has been on review since then.I have called them several times, the last time I called them was maybe three weeks  ago and they just said "We can't do anything, we have to wait until the review this information and it will take 24 hours" well now It has been way more than 24 hours since it is about to be two Months since them and now I am trying to reach them by calling the support center since 5 days ago and everytime I am waiting for someone to asnwer my call they hang me up so I can't even talk to them by phone not even by email since I have sent them 4 emails already and no answer yet. My account is still on hold and I can't access to my money. What can I do to get my account bank? I have funds on my account but thanks to this I can't touch my own money

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.