Account Restrictions

MarkBuhat
Contributor
Contributor

Hi team,

My account has been limited and I can't withdraw my balance. I have submitted all the required documents but I haven't heard anything from Paypal since then. And, I again received another email saying that my account has been further limited. I really need my money from my Paypal account. Is there any way to get my money faster? or for my account to be verified faster?

Thanks in advance to all,

Mark Buhat

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MarkBuhat 

If its a temporary limitation then resolve the issues to allow withdrawal of funds.

If its permanent then you normally can withdraw 180 days post limitation.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MarkBuhat 

If its a temporary limitation then resolve the issues to allow withdrawal of funds.

If its permanent then you normally can withdraw 180 days post limitation.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

malcia01
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot wait 180 days post limitation - need to resolve this immediately - I phone the help line and had to hang up after 1 hour 25 minutes.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@malcia01 

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

malcia01
Contributor
Contributor

If more funds are received into the account - will they also be held until 180 days are up?

Login to Me Too

malcia01
Contributor
Contributor

I've just re-read this and it seems 180 days is for permanent restrictions - mine is temporary but having supplied the requested documents shows completed) the restrictions are still there and it's been more than 7 days.  There is no help on the subject of why the temporary restrictions are not being lifted. Please help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.