Account Limited

mildredosena08
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using paypal for the past 4 or so months. I receive money from few clients after I deliver my services. On Friday I had an urgent issue that needed quick attention so I decided to burn the night oil to submit my work earlier to enable the client pay me. PayPal recently entered into a deal with the Mpesa (Mobile Money Transfer) so I dint have to go through any pressure to receive my money but the unexpected began when I tried the transaction, it was blocked and so I thought this was just a technical error. To cut the whole story short, PayPal terminates my contract, this inst much painful, what frustrates is that PayPal holds my money for 180 days despite having produced my ID and all the required information. I had the sick in the hospital and the bill continues to accrue... Help me out to get the my money please. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Mic2018
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal as a company sucks... I am facing worst issue now.. and God help me.. Once my money is out i am closing this **bleep** account.. Thank God their are better competitors like Perfect Money and Bitcoin... Paypal sucks like hell....... I wish i have one of their staff to tell it directly to his or her face. Your call their stupid help line ... no one is picking the goddam phone.. you email them at message center they keep send back automated respond.....  They keep using our hard earn money for business leaving us stranded this is out right cheating and wickedness... can someone removing the **bleep**ing phone number error i am facing on my account when i try to send my fund out....... 

Login to Me Too

JenerSilva
Contributor
Contributor
Go to your local small claims court. File a claim against PayPal and how it's hurting you financially. Within 30 days or less you'll get your money back. Not a lot of people know this or take the time but it works.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.