Account Limitations

Snakehound
New Community Member

Hello all, I've recently had my account permanently limited due to a 'potential risk to my account', as PayPal put it. The only thing is is that I can't seem to access the account limitations page. Every time I try, it takes me to a page where it just says my account is permanently limited. The potential risk may be that I connected my bank checking account to the PayPal I made, but it was already connected to a different account, one which I thought was connected to my eBay account so that whenever I sold items there, it would deposit into that account. I realized that all of the payments were basically going to a non-existent account, so I made an account with that email. As soon as I created that account, all of the payments went in at once. That most likely may be the potential risk PayPal was talking about. Does anyone know when customer service will be accessible again? At this point, I just need to actually be able to talk to someone on the phone rather than in the message center. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.