Account Limitation for a complete Misunderstanding

Gregory39
New Community Member

My Paypal account has a limitation on it because they thought that I was using my personal account for business deals. Paypal thinks this because I have a Sellix account and I accidently typed in the wrong Paypal email when trying to connect my other account to my sellix, and I accidently linked this account. Is there anyway to unhold the account? I cannot follow Paypals steps because they ask for business information and I am not using my Paypal account for a business. I only use my account to send money to friends.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Gregory39,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry to hear about the account limitation. PayPal does have to collect information about businesses and customers. If you've been asked for business information and are not a business, please contact Customer Service to explain that and request the change from Business account to Personal account. A representative can review your request and assist. To see contact options, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this can be resolved quickly for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.