Account Hacked

lfanderson1
Contributor
Contributor
What do you do when your account has been hacked and you get nowhere real fast. Paypal says that there were unauthorized transactions taken out of someone else's account that they are saying I did through my account, while my personal card was hacked and sent to someone different that I did not authorize. I also found a visa card (apparently a refillable one) on my account (that I never even knew about) that someone was getting money and putting it on the card then withdrawing it to go somewhere else. Tell me how this is an allowable practice to have a card like this be used! Now paypal is asking for receipts or papers that I dont even have (thinking I am a seller) because I did not do anything. Someone had to have hacked into my account. I have never sold anything on the internet nor know how to. I cant seem to get a human who can help me. They transfer me to limitations and then I get " we are unable to support my request at this time" go to website. The website is completely NOT user friendly and leaves no options to dispute charges that they say I owe to someone I did not get funds with. I have used their message boards and the automation is a joke... i get nowhere. Their investigations are a joke. There is no logic and they do not look at any computer trails. I am very frustrated at this company's business practices. Can anyone tell me what I can do? I will not pay for something I did not do, or get, and had no knowledge of.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.