ALLWAY TECH CO., LIMITED - Item refund

oliveXT
New Community Member

Hi Team.

I'd like to check if these merchant is still active. I made a dashcam purchase for my car August 2. update says that delivery is on its way. but until now i have not received any item. Sent 2 emails already but no response from the merchant. 

Please help me how i can get a refund if this is scam merchant.

best regards to all

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

UFO-Joe
Contributor
Contributor

I managed to get a refund via PAYPAL for a case against this company. I did pay for the return of the item, but used the cheapest service that I could find which offered tracking to China and a signature for delivery. This was covered and refunded by a scheme provided free by PAYPAL with TELUS International Europe. It is worth making a claim, I think you have 180 days from the purchase. Even if you are not covered outside Europe for postage, read some of the posts here, it looks like PAYPAL sometimes waive the need to return an item or refund the postage costs themselves. 

Login to Me Too

ilja_sarajevo

PayPal should block those as this is an obvious scam. I have ordered 3 watches and got only one .... cheap one... not even close to the one I have ordered. Now, Paypal is to refund me for this BUT... The costs to send item back are cca 100 USD as I can't send batteries using ordinary post...so need to pay more. PAYPAL SHOULD REIMBURSE THIS TOO... TAKE MONEY FROM THEM... 

Login to Me Too

bmarioni
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a wifi backup camera for $29.95 and they actually sent me a wired one worth about $12.  PayPal dispute still sitting there. PayPal allows these criminals to use their services and I feel they are the ones who need to refund my money.

I sent 15 emails to ALLWAY TECH CO., LIMITED. of course with no reply.

How are they allowed to use PayPal?

Login to Me Too

Russg62
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal are still supporting these bait and switch should by saying they will only refund if you return the item, postage is more than it's worth.

Login to Me Too

HugoAgogo4616
I just want to say to anybody who has been scammed by this company. Do not hesitate to phone PayPal customer service. I started a dispute in the resolution centre and was told I’d be given a refund once I provide online tracking information when I return the items i’d bought. Having discovered that the shipping to China would be almost as much as the refund i’d receive and that the address was fake I contacted customer services on the phone. I didn’t even have to explain anything... they knew straight away that i’d been scammed and arranged a refund immediately. I wasn’t even on the phone with an advisor for more than a minute i’d say.
Login to Me Too

Sboy9869
Contributor
Contributor
Yep got caught with the drone scam. Instead of what was advertised I got a $20 POS. Told by paypal to return it then they’ll give me my money. My lawyer says different 😁
Login to Me Too

Igory
Contributor
Contributor

@I had the same issue with that seller. 

Instead of the powerful 150 dollar drone with a 4K camera, spare battery, and express delivery in 5 days, I got a 10 dollar toy in 5 weeks. 

I had started the dispute, but PayPal rejected my request without even asking me a question because "delivery confirmed".

I just requested PayPal to revise the dispute resolution.

Login to Me Too

Ozzocozzi
Contributor
Contributor
Mine arrived smashed up, and packed very poorly, suspect broken from the start as package was not damaged. Have contacted them three times no reply. Can I get a refund on buyer protection?
Login to Me Too

Onondaga2634
New Community Member
I would like to cancel my purchase to allwaytech
Login to Me Too

Maky123
Contributor
Contributor
I have no received my merchandise to
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.