Paypal case closed but seller only shipped partial shipment and cannot reopen case

hfaulkner
Contributor
Contributor

The seller did not send me order and I contacted them multiple emails and no response from seller.  I opened a dispute case and after  escalating to Paypal, I received a shipment from seller (over two months from original order) two days ago on Saturday.  However, the shipment only contained part of my order.  Paypal immediately closed the case  1 day later on Sunday  because the seller provided them UPS tracking being delivered.  I am not able to reopen the case.  I called Paypal and they do not have any agents to talk with.  I opened another case with this info this morning and they closed it right away without sending me an email or phone call.  Paypal has this "messaging" on the Resolution Center website  which then leads me  to open a case but does not list my purchase in order to choose for opening.  I am letting everyone in this community know how horrible of a  service that Paypal is providing.  I will not be using them again after 15+ years.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.