#180days

MrRyan258
Contributor
Contributor

Today is day 190 of my permanent ban from using PayPal. I still don't have My Money. I was informed yesterday that a second 180 limitation was placed on my account 3/26/2021. PayPal are a bunch of unscrupulous **bleep**  

How do I pursue Arbitration??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Kayjen7
Contributor
Contributor
I’m on day 249, and every time I call, they say the same thing. “We can’t get you any specific details as to why, but just know for sure that you will be getting an email.” 😡🤬 BUT WHEN?!!! I’m tired of this already. That’s my money!! This is theft in its own sense!! I’m sick of being lied to. They told me April 26, I will get an email giving me instructions on how to withdraw money. I did! But when I went to withdraw it, all of a sudden (and I had never had this before because I had transferred more at a time before) I had a $1000 a month transfer limit. I was able to transfer the $1000 just in time for them to hold my funds AGAIN!! When I called them, they said, oh yeah their team decided to put another hold cause they didn’t finish their “investigation” until December 22, so my funds truly wouldn’t be available until June 22!! That’s 8 months!! From October!! It’s now June 30, and my funds are still unavailable, and nobody can tell me WHY!!!! I made this account solely for unemployment! I would’ve used so bs app like cash app that’s actually a BANK if I would have known all this was going to happen. I wonder how many other people this is happening to?? I am by no means a risk to PayPal!! I used it for unemployment and I transferred money to buy my truck and send money to my dad and friends!! This is crazy!!!!! I’m sick of dealing with it again. PayPal is a JOKE!!
Login to Me Too

Arie91
Contributor
Contributor
So you were able to speak to someone I haven’t been able to get anyone on the phone or in the chat to get any information and I still haven’t received any info on how to remove my money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.