Cancelar unos fondos retirados a Cuenta bancaria

JovanaRea
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

Buenas tardes, el día de ayer, los fondos que acababan de depositarme se retiraron automáticamente a una tarjeta bancaria que desconozco. Siento que fui víctima de fraude ¿Hay manera de que se cancele ese retiro y regresen ese dinero a mi paypal para ponerlo en mi tarjeta real? O saber el nombre de la persona que puso su tarjeta en mi Paypal. Gracias

Login to Me Too
819 RESPUESTAS 819

kkaggie

They shipped a cheap necklace in order to have a legit tracking number, but the cat scratcher cactus never arrived. Total scam

Login to Me Too

LJ16
Colaborador
Colaborador

I ordered the same product.   Ever received it.  PayPal won’t help.  It was said to have been delivered by Hermes - never received.  Hermes won’t help.  I’m out of pocket and no one cares.  I tried to email the company and the email was fake.  Cannot find any other details to contact them.

Login to Me Too

Kezza013
Colaborador
Colaborador

Same here. I also left it too long so PayPal can’t help me out either unfortunately 

Login to Me Too

foxielady1

Me too. I ordered the ball launcher on 22/11/2020 and still not arrived. I emailed them today and the email address is non existent.

Login to Me Too

crystaltips2
Colaborador
Colaborador
Yes. Currently in a dispute with them for sending 2 owl watch necklaces instead of 2 cat trees. Did you receive anything you didn't order recently with no delivery note inside? I think it's a scam. Was first offered half the value I paid as a refund and when I refused the only option is to send back to China (which would cost around £17) or close the dispute. Will have to call PayPal on Monday, but reading comments from other people on a similar issue, I'm not hopeful!
Login to Me Too

rcatwoman1
Colaborador
Colaborador
Now that I think of it I did receive a necklace I never ordered. I was waiting for a friend to ask if I ever received my gift.......there was no note and I didn’t keep the packaging. Now I am wondering if this was my “cactus scratcher”. It appears this company is ripping a lot of people off.
Login to Me Too

5179378jud
Colaborador
Colaborador

Yep that was the same necklace I received.  I was wondering why I received it.  Never thought it was from the them instead of the ball launcher.  I am trying to turn them in to BBB

Login to Me Too

Karri1
Colaborador
Colaborador

Good luck! Paypal denied my claim and it appears all 16 other people on this community page! 😞

Login to Me Too

Loismrod
Colaborador
Colaborador
Ugh. I got a necklace, too, but I order way too much and had seen it online, but didn't remember irderingbit. By thatsvhaw they get a tracker it my mailbox. My tracker says it was delwvired IN in by my mailbox. A cat scratcher does not fit in my mailbox, which is a community mailbox station not visible from my home.
Login to Me Too

Medicinlow
Colaborador
Colaborador
I ordered the cat tower shaped as a tree trunk with mushroom stools. It never it arrived.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.