Funds did not credited in my bank account even after 4 months of withdrawal.

HaiderAli
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone

My Name is Haider Ali. I am from India. I am a freelancer and a regular Paypal customer. My clients sends fee of my IT services through paypal. I have been using your services since Jul 2014, it is being successful 3 years with Paypal.

But after 21st Feb 2017 I did 4 withdrawals into my bank accounts but none of single withdrawal out of 4 was credited into my bank account. It already been passed 4 Month from the first withdrawal, but I didn't got any resolution from Paypal.

The first withdrawal I did at 21-Feb-2017. When I didn't received it, I wait 10 days and then I call customer support to investigate where is my money and why I didn't got credited that funds in my bank account. The customer support guy created a case id and told me to wait for 7 days to resolve the problem. After 7 days I contacted again in customer support and they told me that there is no update by their investigation team and I have to wait 48 hours more. Again after 48 hours I contacted and the same reply I got 3-4 times. Then I requested to connect me to higher authority in the customer support. Then a guy talked to me and he said that he is taking this case on priority basis. It is happening all time when I call customer support. They don't have any update nor any resolution of my problem. Mean while my other clients paid their invoices and I withdraw fund 3 time more.

After a long fight I got UTR numbers for all those transactions. at 21-Apr-2017 After 2 months of my first withdrawal. This UTR numbers are generated from Citibank, Mumbai, from where Paypal initiated NEFT fund transfer into my bank account. After getting UTR numbers, I asked paypal customer support to ask their bank, why this transactions are not processed. At 25th Apr 2017, They send my this reply. Their bank send this line

"These transaction are currently ‘On Hold’ with the processing bank as the bank’s Compliance team is requesting Certified Identity Proof for this merchant". So, Paypal customer support executive asked me to upload my 2 identity proof. I uploaded my Adhar card and pan card as Identity proof same day 25th Apr 2017. I waited 7 days and asked what happend to my money. Each time I try to contact Paypal customer support, a new executives attends my query and starts it from begining, they even don't try to understand my problem and reply in the same generic way that they do always.

After a long discussion at 05th-May-2017, paypal executive created one more ticket, then I waited 72 hours. At 10-May-2017, customer support executive asked me to contact via phone call. I did and she generated one more ticket. After this First time at 12-May-2017, I got a phone call from Paypal Customer support, She asked me to upload my bank account statements so that they can contact to their bank. So I uploaded my bank account statement same day at 12-May-2017 and got automatic electronic confirmation email also. After uploading bank statements I waited 3 days and at 15-May-2017 I asked for status they told me to wait for 48 hours. Then I contacted at 22-May-2017 and I got a generic reply to keep patience and wait. 
Then I contacted at 26-May-2017 This time again I got same reply to keep wait. Then I contacted at 02-Jun-2017 same reply to keep wait. Then I contacted at 12-Jun-2017 They told me that their back office support is still working on the issue, So I have to wait. This is all journey till date 12-Jul-2017. 

4 months are already passed and I am still seeking my money. Can anyone help me to get out of this situation ?

Thanks all

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

nasimkhan
Contributor
Contributor

@HaiderAli wrote:

Hello Everyone

My Name is Haider Ali. I am from India. I am a freelancer and a regular Paypal customer. My clients sends fee of my IT services through paypal. I have been using your services since Jul 2014, it is being successful 3 years with Paypal.

But after 21st Feb 2017 I did 4 withdrawals into my bank accounts but none of single withdrawal out of 4 was credited into my bank account. It already been passed 4 Month from the first withdrawal, but I didn't got any resolution from Paypal.

The first withdrawal I did at 21-Feb-2017. When I didn't received it, I wait 10 days and then I call customer support to investigate where is my money and why I didn't got credited that funds in my bank account. The customer support guy created a case id and told me to wait for 7 days to resolve the problem. After 7 days I contacted again in customer support and they told me that there is no update by their investigation team and I have to wait 48 hours more. Again after 48 hours I contacted and the same reply I got 3-4 times. Then I requested to connect me to higher authority in the customer support. Then a guy talked to me and he said that he is taking this case on priority basis. It is happening all time when I call customer support. They don't have any update nor any resolution of my problem. Mean while my other clients paid their invoices and I withdraw fund 3 time more.

After a long fight I got UTR numbers for all those transactions. at 21-Apr-2017 After 2 months of my first withdrawal. This UTR numbers are generated from Citibank, Mumbai, from where Paypal initiated NEFT fund transfer into my bank account. After getting UTR numbers, I asked paypal customer support to ask their bank, why this transactions are not processed. At 25th Apr 2017, They send my this reply. Their bank send this line

"These transaction are currently ‘On Hold’ with the processing bank as the bank’s Compliance team is requesting Certified Identity Proof for this merchant". So, Paypal customer support executive asked me to upload my 2 identity proof. I uploaded my Adhar card and pan card as Identity proof same day 25th Apr 2017. I waited 7 days and asked what happend to my money. Each time I try to contact Paypal customer support, a new executives attends my query and starts it from begining, they even don't try to understand my problem and reply in the same generic way that they do always.

After a long discussion at 05th-May-2017, paypal executive created one more ticket, then I waited 72 hours. At 10-May-2017, customer support executive asked me to contact via phone call. I did and she generated one more ticket. After this First time at 12-May-2017, I got a phone call from Paypal Customer support, She asked me to upload my bank account statements so that they can contact to their bank. So I uploaded my bank account statement same day at 12-May-2017 and got automatic electronic confirmation email also. After uploading bank statements I waited 3 days and at 15-May-2017 I asked for status they told me to wait for 48 hours. Then I contacted at 22-May-2017 and I got a generic reply to keep patience and wait. 
Then I contacted at 26-May-2017 This time again I got same reply to keep wait. Then I contacted at 02-Jun-2017 same reply to keep wait. Then I contacted at 12-Jun-2017 They told me that their back office support is still working on the issue, So I have to wait. This is all journey till date 12-Jul-2017. 

4 months are already passed and I am still seeking my money. Can anyone help me to get out of this situation ?

Thanks all

hi, i think i am also going to face the same problem because after running smoothly for months of transactions, suddenly my last 6 withdrawls are yet to get credited to my banks(SBI). its not very long now but i have this feeling that i am going to suffer like you, first withdrawal was on august 17th. so you also have an SBI account? because i think its the bank thats causing the problem.

Login to Me Too

nasimkhan
Contributor
Contributor

@HaiderAli wrote:

Hello Everyone

Thanks all

hi, i think i am also going to face the same problem because after running smoothly for months of transactions, suddenly my last 6 withdrawls are yet to get credited to my banks(SBI). its not very long now but i have this feeling that i am going to suffer like you, first withdrawal was on august 17th. so you also have an SBI account? because i think its the bank thats causing the problem.

Login to Me Too

HaiderAli
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Nasim Khan,

I did not recieved the funds yet.  Actually paypal refunded the whole fund on 26-July-2017 into my paypal account (without any information) and auto withdrawn (without informing me) into my primary bank account. I get the aknowledgment when I got reciept email from paypal than the funds has auto withdrawn in to my bank account.  After that till today 30-Aug-2017 I did not recieved that fund. I contacted all possible personal and customer care, but nothing yet got. 

I am also surprised that papal refunded the whole fund a date, where as this fund was withdran in four different withdrawals that was withdrawal on four different dates that was in range of 2 months. I don't think there is a certain procedure that Paypal follows. 

One more thing, I don't think this is caused by our bank, because I investigated this matter very deeply, my bank didn't recieved anything from the concerned bank. As I investigated this matter. The fund transfer machanism works as, Paypal Singapore finance management office process funds in Asian continental. They process the fund to India (I don't know how they manage this. whether they do international remittance or something else). then Paypal India, mumbai office process this fund via NEFT to our local bank accounts. You can check your bank statement, check the transactions on which you got funds from paypal, if you check description you will find these transactions are NEFT. 

So, here the problem occure. The fund processing bank holds the NEFT transaction and ask beneficiare's identity proof. This can be resolved if fund issuer provide them valid identity proof of benificiary. But this is lack of intelligance of Paypal's customer support staff, they don't understand this thing and thousands of people are suffering because of this procedure. 

The conclusion is, I didn't got my hard earned money yet. because of lack of understanding of Paypal's staff. The same situation happened with me in 2016 also with Upwork. But Their support staff were intelligent, the successfully communcated with bank and resolved the issue and I got my money in 40-50 days. But here, I don't know what are they doing with our money. 

I want, lets create a group of suffered peoples and take some effective steps. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.