Philippines - Problem after updating expiration date.

paulojose
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have been using my BPI e-Prepaid card before and it's working fine. Now that I have to update the expiration date, It's not accepting it anymore. I removed the card but now I'm totally unable to link it. I'm receiving error "Sorry, we can't link this card. Please try linking a different card to your account."

What should I do?

Please check the link of my bank regarding Paypal. BPI E-prepaid to PayPal

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AndreaA

Hi Paul, 

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with adding your card. There are few reasons this could be happening to your card. 

1. The Card is issued from another Country beside the Country of your PayPal account. Since PayPal account is country specific when adding a card the card must issued from the same country of the account. 
  2. The Card is a Virtual Card, when adding a card to our system it must be a physical card. 
  3. The card has been disabled and needs to be re-enabled from our end this only applies if the card has not been added 3 times. (You cannot add a card more than 3 times to one PayPal account) 

It would be best to contact our Customer Support, So that they can check your card number and advise you on the best possible reason you are still experiencing this. 

To contact us by phone:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Contact Us at the bottom of any PayPal page.
  3. Click Call us to see the One-Time Passcode (6 digits).

The One-Time Passcode is a random number generated by our system that helps verify your identity and get faster support. The One-Time Passcode is valid for one hour. If it expires, you will need to go to the Call us page again to find a new One-Time Passcode.

Hope this helps 😉 

Regards,

Andrea_A

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.