Colaborador
Colaborador

Anybody have problems with smileyhomey

Login to Me Too
179 RESPUESTAS 179

Amanda571
Colaborador
Colaborador
Will your bank dispute w PayPal?? I’m getting nowhere fast w PayPal’s claim resolution center.
Login to Me Too

KanadKorgan
Colaborador
Colaborador

No Amanda I lost $32.93. Although I wrote back and forth numerous times nothing happened. This Smileyhomey is a scam. They take your money and don’t send the product or they do not reimburse your money. They finally told me product is not coming from China because of the Corona Virus Epidemic. I told them if it is coming from China I don’t want it. They said precocious measures will be taken before the send me the socks. I don’t believe them and at this point I don’t want them.

Login to Me Too

CharleneLo
Colaborador
Colaborador
This is when PayPal should step up to help us.
Login to Me Too

CharleneLo
Colaborador
Colaborador
Yes hun they have to when you call ask your bank how often they hear this happens with PayPal? This seller is a crook & PayPal is a crook also.
Login to Me Too

Cands2003
Miembro
Miembro
Same situation here. Ordered via PayPal December 17, no communication, charged card but never received. Sends a bad name for Facebook and PayPal! Total scam!!
Login to Me Too

mrsp1969
Colaborador
Colaborador

same here ordered from facebook not received item when i open a paypal claim they upload a fake tracking number saying just left china i bought 6 weeks ago paypal really need to take notice of these scamming ******* and get them shut down how many more people are going to lose money to these scum

Login to Me Too

CharleneLo
Colaborador
Colaborador
What sucks is I and many others want to close their PayPal but can’t because of SmileHomey She Swiss & who knows how many other fake names
Login to Me Too

Krzjaz
Colaborador
Colaborador
It is ridiculous Paypal helps them scam people Anybody have an attorney who would take the case?
Login to Me Too

vergietang
Colaborador
Colaborador
Re: Smileyhomey Paid 1,799.95 thru Paupal last November28,2019. but there’s no shopping happened
Login to Me Too

careycooley
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

I also saw their product on Facebook  and ordered them.  I guess I was gullible , because I ordered 3 different things from them.  I received one of my orders,  which was an arm shaper that will fit only a doll's arm.  I also ordered  two all-purpose kitchen cleaners that I haven't received. I am in the process of contacting pay-pal to see what can be done.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.