Colaborador
Colaborador

Anybody have problems with smileyhomey

Login to Me Too
179 RESPUESTAS 179

mrsp1969
Colaborador
Colaborador

i  opened a paypal case and paypal did refund me but only after i called and spoke to a agent .

Login to Me Too

Aussie2021
Colaborador
Colaborador
Thanks for the info. I will try to lodge another dispute.
Login to Me Too

Mandrake58
Colaborador
Colaborador
Is PayPal going 2 do anything about this , there's loads of us put in a complaint about not getting the items we ordered
Login to Me Too

Aussie2021
Colaborador
Colaborador
I’m asking PayPal for action on a second dispute request. Not sure if they will do anything as they said the company didn’t register as a ‘refunded’. There are over 470 PayPal members who need refunds. Let’s hope we get satisfaction.
Login to Me Too

Susan_couchman1
Colaborador
Colaborador
Have ordered through this company and have paid and not recieved item
Login to Me Too

Susan_couchman1
Colaborador
Colaborador
Would like to know how to get refund
Login to Me Too

mrsp1969
Colaborador
Colaborador

open a case with paypal like i did  then by coincidence you get a fake tracking number uploaded by smiley homie amazing they dont reply to your emails but can when you open a dispute after a week call paypal explain situation about fake tracking and paypal gave me a full refund hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Mandrake58
Colaborador
Colaborador
Yeah they also go by the name of sheswish. I ordered water baubles on 18th April . Surprise didn't get them . No reply 2 any of my e-mails . PayPal says give them time 2 reply but I've been waiting since 8th May when I sent my 1st e-mail I've now sent 4 still nothing . Loads of people r the same
Login to Me Too

Susan_couchman1
Colaborador
Colaborador
I've been ripped of by 3 different ads of Facebook adds up to 100 dollars **bleep** of just want refund but can't get in contact doggy emails
Login to Me Too

aradhya1234
Colaborador
Colaborador

Got scammed as well. Never received the order. Paypal is not even allowing me to raise a dispute.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.