Colaborador
Colaborador

Anybody have problems with smileyhomey

Login to Me Too
179 RESPUESTAS 179

CharleneLo
Colaborador
Colaborador
You were not gullible don’t blame yourself it’s these scammers that are terrible people. Don’t beat yourself up.
Login to Me Too

LJo2020
Miembro
Miembro
Mines the same story. Ordered goods on dec 30, 2019, payed via PayPal, never recieved anything. It is a scam!
Login to Me Too

jehaan23
Miembro
Miembro
Exactly the same scenario, saw it on facebook abd ordered it. Absolute crickets since then
Login to Me Too

Dani_scl
Colaborador
Colaborador
Aside from asking PayPal’s help with my two purchases made to this “fake business” (one to AirIndigo and the other to MintyParadise, both the same “SheSwish” charge), to get a refund, I told Facebook about the scam pages they are supporting. I hope they get shut down, but maybe I’m being naiv, these crooks always get their ways...
Login to Me Too

Navywife123
Colaborador
Colaborador
I ordered 3 bang/bun on January 23,2020. I have not received anything. I was reviewing my PayPal purchases when I saw a tracking number. No such number exists! I have received many items from China so there is no reason not to receive this. It is a SCAM. I will not order from Social Media again!! Filed dispute with PayPal. They should be shut down. I’m contacting Better Business Bureau too.
Login to Me Too

sheshe77
Colaborador
Colaborador
I have tried emailing them. No response. The site I ordered from was meow punch and on PayPal transaction shows smiley homey. Tried first to file dispute with added files but said try again error in PayPal part. So went through message online with pay pal. Shows I filed but without snapshots.
Login to Me Too

Countess57
Colaborador
Colaborador
Terrible I spent 23.00 who’s was 27 usd not recieved my item
Login to Me Too

Krzjaz
Colaborador
Colaborador
Company is a scam, they keep the name She Swish account name with paypal. Paypal does NOTHING to stop them. They basically have interest free use of your money, countless people have been scammed by She Swish and paypal is the one to blame!
Login to Me Too

mrsp1969
Colaborador
Colaborador

just to add to my previous comment about this scamming company i spoke to paypal today even though they had uploaded a tracking number which is probably fake the lady at paypal closed the case in my favour and issued a refund to my card,hope this helps someone else call paypal they will help.

Login to Me Too

Krzjaz
Colaborador
Colaborador
You are doing better than me, I’m not getting any help from them, do you have a phone number for paypal? I have been at them for weeks and got nowhere.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.