Colaborador
Colaborador

Anybody have problems with smileyhomey

Login to Me Too
179 RESPUESTAS 179

Marf70
Colaborador
Colaborador
I ordered on March 25th and have not received my order a month later!
Login to Me Too

Marf70
Colaborador
Colaborador
I finally got the product ordered on May 1, 2020. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

BMCC3
Colaborador
Colaborador
I ordered a embellishing tool on March 1... I have yet to receive it… I reached out to the company several times no response
Login to Me Too

stormydc
Colaborador
Colaborador
Yes, I ordered April 4 & April 11. I have not received my products. Also, no way of contacting them. I can't file resolution with PayPal. This is reason why I paid through Paypal.
Login to Me Too

Countess57
Colaborador
Colaborador
I paid through pay pal too so how will I be able to get my money bk there is insurance throu pay al isn’t there
Login to Me Too

stormydc
Colaborador
Colaborador
It appears that many PayPal customers were unable to file complaints through resolution. Why is that? We should demand that PayPal be held accountable for allowing this fraudulent company to scam their users. There is a statement from PayPal that money will not be authorized until invoice is made. Did the company provide a fake invoice that PayPal is unable to recognize? How is this company allowed to receive business relationship with Paypal? I never received a confirmation email from this company. Paypal should no longer authorize payments to this company. How can we make sure that this happens.
Login to Me Too

Np-21
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad
They have my money and my product!!! Still waiting to receive my shipment!!!
Login to Me Too

lwydarryl
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

Unfortunately I have also fallen prey to this sickening scam. My suspicions were aroused after I figured they were taking a while to send my order over. When I Googled, I realised many others have also had bad experiences. I hope PayPal can protect innocent consumers. It's not that we're unwilling to pay - we're unwilling to pay for scams! Please help us.

Login to Me Too

stormydc
Colaborador
Colaborador
And my suspicion that they are opersti g under different names. I contacted them via Messenger. Received a response that they had not been in business since 2019. Hi Vicki, you may have purchased the item from a different online store as ours has not been operational since January 2019. Please check your email for the confirmation and/or go back to the online store's webpage where the item was ordered from. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Krzjaz
Colaborador
Colaborador
This is a know fraudulent company that keeps the same paypal name “She Swish” but changes websites and company names but still, again “She Swish” Paypal does nothing to resolve this problem The Attorny General needs to get involved. She Swish holds onto your money interest free and paypal allows it! A class action against paypal is needed !
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.