Colaborador

Anybody have problems with smileyhomey

Login to Me Too
179 RESPUESTAS 179

Melydorion1
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

Ottiwells6
Ordered a product on 31st March and still not received. Does any know if PayPal will reimburse me?
Login to Me Too

KanadKorgan
Colaborador
Colaborador

I ordered in January received it in April. You have to wait, nobody is returning your money.

Login to Me Too

alamansgmarose
Miembro
Miembro

I've complained to the Better Business Bureau. I've chatted with a PayPal associate who did not now what "Smileyhomey" was. I hope that PayPal investigates this collection of companies-- She Swish, Smileyhomey, and Brilliaire --all of which appear to be connected somehow. The Brilliaire site is apparently a fake business and PayPal is going to be seriously hurt by association. I'm spreading the word.

Login to Me Too

Claudeanna82Hen
Miembro
Miembro
I ordered 6 stretchy colored fitted Jean's on April 19, 2020 I did not get an email of any information of my orders nor a tracking number but they quickly took the money from my account. Reading the reviews I feel discouraged to even wait I emailed them I have not received an answer I don't know what should I do.
Login to Me Too

KanadKorgan
Colaborador
Colaborador

If you did the order through Pay Pal request reimbursement because Pay Pal gives guarantee for the money but if you didn’t do Pay Pal you lost your money because SmileyHomey is a scam company, they take your money and do not deliver the product.

Login to Me Too

IAmLV
Colaborador
Colaborador
I want my money back!!!?
Login to Me Too

Ladymayes
Colaborador
Colaborador
Smileyhomey is a scam I ordered the rhinestone puncher received my order yesterday and all I have is rhinestones and pencils my order was almost $40.00 and received half the order after 2 months. It evidently a scam and I have reported them to PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Lauradcatalano
Colaborador
Colaborador
Havent even shipped mine. The label was created but not sent. It's been over a month. Cant get ahold of paypal at all. Ready to dispute the charge with the bank.
Login to Me Too

Heatherellen
Where's my package
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.