Fanshionweb International

Overland
Colaborador
Colaborador

I bought items from this company and I have received nothing from them. Not even a shipping notice. I suspected something was dodgy and complained to PayPal but they refused my request to refund my money. Has anyone else had a similar problem with this company?

Login to Me Too
63 RESPOSTAS 63

Dlriz
Colaborador
Colaborador

PAYPAL denied my claim and settled on the side with the seller. Fanshionweb ripped me off 163.85 and they sided with them, because they are in bed with them. They happily split my money between them. PAYPAL made up some bogus excuse saying I didn't follow their instructions which I never got. Funny though they asked me to return the merchandise that I never got. So I will happily boycot PAY PAL. I will use AMAZON PAY whenever possible. They are the bigger company and will wipe PAYPAL out. They are complete donkey rump holes.

Login to Me Too

Nadine211
Colaborador
Colaborador

Dlriz
Colaborador
Colaborador

My bank denied my claim, so I am going to be ripped off for 163.85 because the one shirt they sent me was a piece of crap. Well here they re again with a new name                         https://morechoo.com/products/printed-casual-cotton-blend-outerwear

donkey rear end holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOLO for many people to lose money to them also.

Login to Me Too

Roseliya
Colaborador
Colaborador

I came across them under the name Noracora, advertising on The Daily Mail news site - they havent even shipped my order. Now I am waiting for the required time for Paypal to escalate it to a claim.

Login to Me Too

Roseliya
Colaborador
Colaborador

I think I was just lucky. As soon as I read all these complaints, I realized that there was no point in waiting for poor quality goods to arrive & then get caught up in an unfair claims process with Paypal!!
I saw that Noracora had not yet shipped my order, so I emailed them immediately to cancel the order. I asked for a complete refund, even though their terms say they charge 15% for cancelled orders more than 24 hours after placing the order. I also opened a claim with Paypal.
To my amazement I received an email from Noracora saying that they would refund the money, then a complete refund from them through Paypal, including shipping costs, and no 15% charge.
I really think it was just luck. I will never go back to their website, and I advised all my FB friends to stay away from them.

Login to Me Too

chrisnkeys
Colaborador
Colaborador

Well done Roseliya glad you were refunded.    I did finally get a refund for a returned item from Pqypal, after launching an appeal to their statement that they were denying my claim.   I had provided them originally with the tracking details they required but they said they hadn't received them.   When I queried why I had got a refund for postage if they hadn't received them, they said that was something separate, although I had also sent a copy to the main email address.    I phoned just after Christmas and was told to give it a week or so to make sure the package had been received back in China and to phone again, which I did and this time they honoured the refund and I received it in full including postage, so it pays to persevere.  

Login to Me Too

Jobels
Colaborador
Colaborador
Not happy. Goods took over a month to arrive. They were not as their pictures described. I thought they were a European company from the website. They have agreed to refund but let’s wait and see!!! It’s costing 20€ to return .... unfair because it’s their fault!!! Never again!
Login to Me Too

chrisnkeys
Colaborador
Colaborador

You don't have to be out of pocket.   If you go where you paid for the order on your Paypal account, you will see the option to claim back return postage.   I got my postage refunded and understand others have too.

Login to Me Too

Kegplank
Colaborador
Colaborador

Same Problem here. Paypal denied refund because the package did not arrive. According to tracking it is in china but not delivered yet. Package was sent in November. Super frustrating. Why is PP still in bussiness with these frauds? Paypal did not give a statement concerning my allegations. I documented everything meticulously. Fanshionweb did only send 50% of the order. But PP did'nt even consider a partial refund. PAYPAL HAS A RESPONSIBILITY not to work with criminals, don't they?

Login to Me Too

Scammed_qwerty9
Colaborador
Colaborador
I too was caught out by this company. Asked PayPal for help and then told to return the goods to a UK address. Returned the goods to the address. But then PayPal denied giving me the return address. When I asked for a transcript of all communication they blanked me!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.