We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. *PLEASE HELP ME!*

Ineedhelp1234
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, PayPal, I am contacting you for help. I am a major customer that uses your service A LOT, for some reason, when I bought something a couple of days ago with the same PayPal account, it worked FINE, the past 2-3 days I have tried over and over to purchase items with PayPal, that I have enough money for, and it says this.

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

Please help me, I would appreciate it A LOT, thanks!

Please. I beg you.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ineedhelp1234

This is NOT paypal, its a user to user help forum.

If you want help you need to give some information.

what country are you in?

what funding source are you using?

what other funding sources do you have linked to your paypal account?

are all your cards confirmed and in date?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ineedhelp1234
Contributor
Contributor

I obviously know that. I live in the USA. This has not happened to me before and I have bought things with the account many times before where it worked fine. I am using a debit / credit card. Other funding sources = mainly debit and credit cards, when I log in it won't even let me do anything, it just tells me to try again, and when I try to log in at the buy item page, it does the same thing over and over again. All of my cards are confirmed and there are no limitations on my account. They are all confirmed. I have even used them before, when I log in on the buy now page for the item I want to buy, no matter what website it is, it does the same thing, it tells me to try again.

Login to Me Too

Ineedhelp1234
Contributor
Contributor

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

Login to Me Too

Ineedhelp1234
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

I obviously know that. I live in the USA. This has not happened to me before and I have bought things with the account many times before where it worked fine. I am using a debit / credit card. Other funding sources = mainly debit and credit cards, when I log in it won't even let me do anything, it just tells me to try again, and when I try to log in at the buy item page, it does the same thing over and over again. All of my cards are confirmed and there are no limitations on my account. They are all confirmed. I have even used them before, when I log in on the buy now page for the item I want to buy, no matter what website it is, it does the same thing, it tells me to try again.

Login to Me Too

Ineedhelp1234
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

Login to Me Too

Mortty

Hi all,

please can you help me? I want to pay my order, but I can´t. 24 hours PayPay reports: "We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

I´m in Germany, paypal accont nationality Czech Republic. Is this a problem? How can I payment to pay?

thank you for your help

Jaroslav

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mortty

Paypal is country specific so if you move country you have to open another paypal account in that country and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

The only exception is U.S users can add their bank accounts to other countries paypal accounts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.