PickTrend.com

cityhk
Contributor
Contributor

Did anyone used picktrend.com?Smiley Happy

(Thanks for your order on our website.
Our paypal account is xxxxxxx If you want to pay though paypal , you can just pay to our account.
please don't write any brand information there. don't mention our website information also.
you can only write your order number.
Thanks)

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi cityhk, and welcome to the forums!

I think your gut instinct may be serving you well here. I can't think of a legitimate reason for a merchant to ask you to omit that kind of information. Are they asking you to send it as a personal payment? If so, don't. Only payments for goods can be covered by Purchase Protection, and you're looking to buy goods.

If you click Contact Us at the bottom of any PayPal page and click either Call Us or Email Us, you can reach customer support and give a representative the details that can't be posted here. Let them know the name of the website, and the email address the merchant is asking you to send payment to.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi cityhk, and welcome to the forums!

I think your gut instinct may be serving you well here. I can't think of a legitimate reason for a merchant to ask you to omit that kind of information. Are they asking you to send it as a personal payment? If so, don't. Only payments for goods can be covered by Purchase Protection, and you're looking to buy goods.

If you click Contact Us at the bottom of any PayPal page and click either Call Us or Email Us, you can reach customer support and give a representative the details that can't be posted here. Let them know the name of the website, and the email address the merchant is asking you to send payment to.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.