PayPal debit card UK

Meloiac
Contributor
Contributor
I see paypal are offering their own debit cards to uk paypal users. I am wondering if PayPal do any credit checks on you or what? Or is it a guarantee that you will be accepted. Any more info/help would be greatly appreciated before I apply for mine thanks.
Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Meloiac, 

I believe you are referring to the PayPal Access Card. 

At the moment this card is offered by invitation only so there is no way to apply without an invitation- here is where you can read up on the card & activation process- https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/accesscard

Hope this helps!

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

rockabyebabyd
New Community Member

How would you go about getting an invite?? I would really like to get the card to make it easier keeping everything under one roof when purchasing items for my business in shops. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

yasermq
New Community Member

How can i get the invitation for the card? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi yasermq and rockabyebabyd,

Thanks for posting on our Community Forum!

At the moment, the PayPal Access card is invite only, so you will only receive an invite if you're eligible for a card. We don't have an option to initiate an invite on our side as this is an automated process, but don't worry, you will automatically receive an invite when you do become eligible for this service 🙂

Thanks for your patience

Sophie

Login to Me Too

princezed
New Community Member

Hi Sophie, your last update on the topic of Access card was in June. has there been any progress in the last 4 months or is the Access card still by invite only? 

Login to Me Too

gjl4
New Community Member

How do you become eligible for the card??

What are the steps involved?

Login to Me Too

a2zfashion

hi 

i need paypal debit cards

Login to Me Too

sarahvardy
New Community Member

Hello,

Do not know if you are still looking, but I applied for mine here.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/clickthru/businesspremier

Login to Me Too

EbonyHope90
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I tried to apply for the PayPal access card and for some reason even though I have been with PayPal since 2009 and have PayPal credit which I pay on time every month it's tellin e that I'm not eligible but not why I'm not eligible what is the criteria for this card. If you could please help me I would be very grateful. Sincerely EbonyHope
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.