Pay After Delivery

Laurieb
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have followed the links and set up pay after delivery but when I click to pay via paypal my bank account details appear and the pay now option, I'm not given the option to pay after delivery. I have checked my bank details on paypal and it says pay after delivery is my preferred option so does pay after delivery automatically happen or have I done something wrong? Thank you in advance
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Its not offered on every transaction and you can only use it when it is offered.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Its not offered on every transaction and you can only use it when it is offered.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

chappo49
New Community Member

So what is the point of pay after delivery if it is only applicable to certain items decided by Paypal I agreed to this service because as a regular user of Paypal I thought I could use it on all purchases but found to my dismay when attempting to make a purchase on Ebay today I was not allowed the service is this anothercon?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

No idea you need to ask paypal customer services that one.

I can only give you the facts as I am aware of them and not why they decided to do it that way. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

markpeachey2003
Contributor
Contributor
Hi How do you know if PAD is available on what ya looking at buying on eBay? Cheers
Login to Me Too

exbros
New Community Member

So it's a scam since you never know if it's gonna be available.

Useless

Login to Me Too

MJohnston
New Community Member

Even though I was on the phone with 1 of their reps before making purchase using the PAD Service... It still charged my bank account without authorization!!!!!! Don't use their PAD it's a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are full of **bleep** on anything they tell you!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

SupremeOverLord
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, how would you know before you buy an item that it's offered?

Login to Me Too

mamaberg_
Contributor
Contributor

Well PAD isn't working AGAIN, and I have been approved for it so please if your going to respond don't respond with what PAD is about, I already know, I've already been approved, and I've already purchased the SAME item with PAD and now it isn't working again, so I want to know if Paypal is having a problem with it, or because its the weekend its not going to work. I only use the PAD on my EBay account and I've used it there many times, so I know I can use it, but all of a sudden its not working. Its not because the item doesn't qualify because I purchased the same item days ago with the pay after delivery and it worked then, so whats going on with it?

Thank you,

Courtney

Login to Me Too

kersiris
New Community Member

I am having this exact same problem at the moment.  The option is there for PAD but when I click to confirm and pay, it thinks about it and then tells me that my bank account isn't currently available even though it is linked and confirmed and has been for ages.  I have emailed paypal customer support 3 times and all I keep getting back is an automated email about something completely unrelated!!!  It is driving me mad!!!!  Smiley Mad

If anyone can help....please please do so as I am trying to pay for things for my twin girls 5th birthday via this method!

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.