I paid for an item and received a receipt to my email stating it was paid..

AdamWilliam
New Community Member

So I bought a itme off ebay Paypal and ebay sent me an email stating the money was recieved and paid for the item so i went ahead and took money out of my ccount about 4-5 days later, then I checked my bank too see how much money I had and it said Im -42$ saying i had NSF charges for the item and patpal is charginf me a NFS fee....Why would ebay and Paypal send me a email sayining this item was paid for and the seller recieved my payment 5 days earlier (the day I purchased)?? I bought this item for 27$ and now Im paying 42$ for it I dont get why Id receive receipts and Proof of purchase if they they didnt take the money out already...Can someone please answer this cause I dont think I should have to pay NFS charges if you told me the money was recieved and the item was paid for!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sammykins
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem for me. Even if you have a credit card linked up as your backup, it will be ignored, and thus you will be charged an NSF fee.

For something you didn't do.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.