HELP i paid for item as ebay guest , have not received item , seems impossible to sort out

teddysfund
New Community Member

I paid for a item on ebay . i checked out as a quest as .... i did have a paypal account connected to my debit debit card a long time ago , i lost the log in details and have been unable to either close my account or ever get logged back in . I now use my mums ebay/paypal account (connected to her card ) so i usually check out of ebay as a paypal quest using my card . Now i have followed all instructions , tried to log in on my old account once again. I have tried to report it on my mums paypal as it linked to the ebay i bought the item on . I have also tried paypals instructions on making a account and reporting it that way but because my payment details are connected to the old account they will not let me create a account ... Its £50 and i have just found on ebay the buyer has done this to a few people . So i really cant afford / dont want to let them get away with this 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There's two options. 

You can contact your credit card issuer for assistance, they may be able to do a chargeback.

You can also contact PayPal's Customer Support, explain you purchased an item as a guest.  They can then assign a Transaction ID to the purchase which in turn will allow you to open dispute for a refund.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.