Got ripped off on Ebay, Help!

NEEDhelp2011
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase for a new laptop battery 9600Mah, 12 cell from MonsterParts on Ebay, which kept on getting less and less usage time, to about half of what it should be, and getting less by the day.

To make a long story shorter, I contacted the seller, for a refund, they gave me battery how to use tips instead, suggested a replacement and eventually offered a refund, but later refused a refund when I went that route, as I told him that I can not trust him to replace the laptop battery, lying to me that they never had a laptop battery problem before me and that I was the first.  After reading through the huge volume of feedback, and seeing many others, having the same very issues and giving Monsterparts negative feedback, I knew I got ripped off!

Did a Paypal claim, provided all the emails to prove my case to Paypal and returned the item, expedited, tracked back to the seller by Canada Post and waited forever as Paypal was reviewing...weeks gone by, I got nowhere getting my Paypal Buyer refund! I kept emailing for a response.

Here it is======>>>>

Status

We have completed our investigation of this case. We
have denied this claim and a refund will not be issued. The tracking information
provided by the seller did not confirm that the item was shipped to you.

I am currently emailing and getting a form letter back, after form letter back, saying that they can not appeal my Buyer Protection Paypal claim.

I am trying to explain to them that their decision does not make any sense at all.

My Tracking number is valid and shows that I shipped to the Sellers zip code, I gave Paypal all this information and they **bleep**ed me too!

Label/Receipt Number: CX--------------CA

Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
Service(s): International Parcels

Your item arrived at 4:15 am on July 02, 2011 in SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188

Can you believe this, I am out the purchase price of $54.98 US$, the repack $2 and additional $20 tracked expedited postage to return the used/defective battery back to the seller.

How is this possible? This can not be right? Am I missing something?

I am the victim here and get ripped off twice(Ebay seller, then Paypal)?

The decision states that I am refused a refund due to the tracking information provided by the Seller does not show that it was sent to me.

What?????

Kept emailing and still got replies of "We can not appeal your claim" from Paypal.

Can someone help me?

HELP!

Anyone?

Someone in Paypal, a Manager here?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.