Error at chek out on Iphone

Andiversen
New Community Member
I get The same message every time try to pay on my item bought on eBay on my iPhone: "sorry we were unable to process your payment because your billing Address is not valid for this purchase. Please verify that your registrations address is correct. (118)." The address is correct and there is no problem when I pay thems from my macbook. Please help.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Andiversen,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties when trying to complete the checkout of a recent purchase through your account. If you are being advised that the billing address is not valid, it sounds like that is the message that we are receiving from your bank when we are trying to debit the funds from your card.

You should try going to the settings page on your PayPal account and try editing the card that you have added to your account. Then you will be able to check the billing address that is currently linked to your card on your PayPal account. Try make sure that your billing address is exactly as it appears on your card statement and that should help with the payment you are sending.

If you are still facing difficulties, you should try contacting your bank directly to see if they can check this out for you.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.