Did I get scammed

Cancop1
New Community Member

So I purchased sevarl items on IOFFER from the same seller. The first I purchased back in February and it came about 30 days later which is fine. So I decided to buy more from this same seller in later March and Early April. He was selling collectible DVD sets, so I purchased 5 more sets separatly, 5 different transactions, about 600$ worth in total...Well they never showed, I waited 30 days then got in touch with the seller, he said he had received one of the sets back as "undeliverable" and that he was going to re send them. I waited another 2 weeks, and still nothing, got in contact with him, and he assusred me I should receive in a short time. He said tracking from the UK to Canada is too expensive but I even offered to upgrade my payment to to include the tracking but that never happened... So I waited ( not knowing that paypal has a 45 day max on disputes). Then all of a sudden all his listed items show unavilable on IOFFER and says he is on vacation and that has been 2 weeks. So I filed a dispute today for all 5 transactions, even though they had been passed the 45 days (disputes were closed right away). I had no reason to beleive the guy was scamming me as the very first transaction went smooth and item was received just as the seller described it. Seller rating was 100%. So do I have a hope in he!! to get my money back. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

FuriousGeorge11
Contributor
Contributor

you should try to file a dispute with iOffer.com

... it may be a lil too late though. but you should try.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.