Reply to topic
Patti202821 New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Netflix payment with just Debit on paypal??? help!

As Any Canadian know , it takes a loooonggg time to get paypal , in total ive waited two weeks , just too beable to transfer 10 bucks on my account so i could sign up for the netflix ! Finally after a lonnng wait , its ready too go.

I go through my netflix and they send me off to paypal too make my payment , then bang! " enter your credit card information"  Smiley Sad i am very disapointed. i called netflix and they said they'd accept the money as its not a contract kinda thing , and insured me it would work the second time i tryed and it didnt. Is it cause my paypals only linked to my bank card?

Surely there has to be someone on here with a basic bank card account paypal , and a netflix ?

i am bummed , i really wanted too have a movie night Smiley SadSmiley Sad

0 Kudos
dici New Community Member
New Community Member

Re: Netflix payment with just Debit on paypal??? help!

Patti202821 wrote:

As Any Canadian know , it takes a loooonggg time to get paypal , in total ive waited two weeks , just too beable to transfer 10 bucks on my account so i could sign up for the netflix ! Finally after a lonnng wait , its ready too go.

I go through my netflix and they send me off to paypal too make my payment , then bang! " enter your credit card information"  Smiley Sad i am very disapointed. i called netflix and they said they'd accept the money as its not a contract kinda thing , and insured me it would work the second time i tryed and it didnt. Is it cause my paypals only linked to my bank card?

Surely there has to be someone on here with a basic bank card account paypal , and a netflix ?

i am bummed , i really wanted too have a movie night Smiley SadSmiley Sad

Did you get anywhere?  Canadian as well.  I set up Netflix for myself using credit card.  I am trying to set up Netflix for my son (we're already using the two household connection limit) who doesn't live here, Netflix and/or PayPal won't allow me to use the same credit card for two accounts.  That doesn't make sense at all!  My bank uses hyperWallet which links PayPal - which links to Netflix... trying to get that sorted.  It's crazy for something that seems so simple.

0 Kudos
mrmom11 New Community Member
New Community Member

-canadian here as well-ive been trying to setup netflix for like 2 weeks- but everytime i go to paypal it says i need a credit card as well- but my gf got netflix thru paypal without a credit card- she said she just kept trying for like a month and finally went thru????

0 Kudos
Kudos: 1

I am having the same issue as you are.  My nephew pays for his Netflix using his bank account so I know it's possible.  I am trying to get PayPal user help to assist but I am getting no where...

0 Kudos
duncman New Community Member
New Community Member

u need to have a min. of $25.00 in your account it will work i phoned up paypal and they told me that now i have netflix enjoy

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest