CREDIT CARD REFUSED BY EBAY

heiahani
Contributor
Contributor

WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN THE (CONFIRMED) CREDIT CARD IS REFUSED BY EBAY, WITH A MESSAGE SAYING : : Please go to www.paypal.com to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase. THIS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES OVER THE PAST TWO WEEKS, SOMETIMES IT GOT FIXED BY ITSELF, SOMETIMES I JUST HAD TO GIVE UP ON THE PRODUCT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BUY.

I CALLED PAYPAL, THEY SAY IT IS BECAUSE OF THEIR SECURITY SYSTEM, AND THAT I SHOULD TRY AT ANOTHER TIME. I TOLD THEM TO GIVE ME SOME PROBABLE REASONS WHY THEIR SYSTEM WOULDNT ALLOW ME TO PAY THEY HAVE NO CLUE. THEY ALSO SAID MAYBE IT IS RELATED TO BOTH ACCOUNTS (SELLER'S AND MINE) SO I TRIED WITH MORE THAN 10 DIFFERENT PRODUCTS, FROM 1$ TO 34$, AND STILL NOTHING!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?? PLEASE PAYPAL HIRE SOME QUALIFIED PEOPLE TO ANSWER THE PHONE/FIX THE SYSTEM, BECAUSE WE CANNOT STAND IT ANYMORE, THIS IS BAD BAD BAD PUBLICITY, AND ABOVE ALL, I SEE IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A WHILE, LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS, BUT NOTHING HAD BEEN MADE. ALMOST 50% OF EBAY BUYERS AND SELLERS EXPERIENCE THIS PROBLEM. PLEASE HELP US THIS IS FREAKING ANNOYING, IT IS A PAIN IN THE A** ALREADY TO HAVE TO WAIT FOR A PRODUCT THAT IS GOING TO BE SHIPPED TO MOROCCO, BUT IF I CAN'T EVEN BUY IT BEFORE THIS SO CALLED SECURITY SYSTEM ALLOWS ME TO DO SO, IF IT EVER ALLOWS ME. PLEASE PAYPAL FIX THIS

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi heiahani,

I am sorry to hear that you are having some difficulties paying for your purchases. Since this is an issue that is happening on your account I wouldn't be able to give you useful information here without being able to see the account. 

I'd recommend getting back in touch with our customer support. As you have not so far found the phone useful you can also reach us via Facebook and on Twitter @AskPayPal. 

Rachael

Login to Me Too

heiahani
Contributor
Contributor

" Since this is an issue that is happening on your account I wouldn't be able to give you useful information here without being able to see the account. "

YOU ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT PAYPAL, NOT ME. THIS ANSWER IS NO USE I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN ACTUALLY HELP ME, THIS SEEMS TO BE A RECURRING PROBLEM WITHIN THE COMMUNITY, HOW COME THERE IS NO SOLUTION YET. SO FAR CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS NO USE EITHER. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The moderators work for paypal but don't have access to your account information.

Phone customer services and they can sort it out for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.