I can not get paypal customer service to help me.

OldeGoat
New Community Member

I am new to PayPal, and have become extremely frustrated. I am trying to transfer my money into my banking account. To Date: It has taken over a week to verify my banking account. I sent a telephone bill to verify my business early last week. Even though the status notice says it will only take 1-2 days, it is still "under review." PayPal has money "on hold" that should have been released, but has not released the funds. I sold product though my website - shopgvcc.com - and can not gain access to the funds. I have been more than patient;  it has been a month of dancing through PayPal's hoops.

When I sent a message via the message center, I received "Our agent will respond to your message in 7 minute(s)."  That was more than 1.5 hr. ago.  Anybody have any recommendations on how to get PayPal to respond?   

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OldeGoat 

Think that with a little thing called a pandemic they are struggling to cope at the moment like a lot of companies, with reduced staff and increased workload, give them a break and have a tad patience.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.