Foreign writing

MMunson
New Community Member

I have a customer that was paying an invoice I emailed to her, when she filled out the credit card info, foreign script showed up.  She thinks she backed out of the transaction but isn't sure and is freaking out, she is afraid an unauthorized entity has her info.  I did not receive a payment and she did not receive an email confirmation from PayPal.  Does anyone know about this script, appears to be Arabic writing in each field for the credit card info.  Please help!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @MMunson,

I'm sorry to hear that your customer encountered writing that was not in her account's language. Please ask the customer to first clear cookies and cache in their browser and restart it, then to check their account for any unauthorized activity. They can contact customer service if they are seeing any languages on their account that are not the one that they have selected for their account. A representative can troubleshoot and help determine what happened and how to fix it.

To contact customer service, your customer can click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.