Customizing the remind to pay invoice

fosterforlife
New Community Member

I'd like to customize the reminder email for an unpaid invoice.

We're a nonprofit so our"customers" are actually Donors and the language on the reminder invoice is more agressive than I want to send to my donors.

How can I access the remind template and customize the text? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I don't believe there's an option to customize the Reminder Notice.  One work around would be to create your own using your email client.

Login to Me Too

ceresmary206
Contributor
Contributor

It's frustrating, we need a way to do a "friendly reminder" of people who simply have forgotten to pay their services.  It shouldn't be "a all or nothing approach to clientele, especially when they are repeat clients."  And it concerns me that the options are this limited given that they keep updating the interface to PayPal but not the options on how to run a business in an efficient manner.  They still are thinking that all we are doing is using PayPal for Ebay purposes only, and this is less the case.

Login to Me Too

seraaj
Contributor
Contributor
If Paypal does not allow users to customize the invoice reminder it should itself change the default to something more generic like "Friendly Reminder." We can add more aggressive language if we think it necessary in the "Note" section. You should be helping us grow our businesses instead of ticking our customers off.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.