i have been having cant edit issue invoices or even cant open them for a while

zisematters
Contributor
Contributor

every so often i get this error when i go to edit pending invoices or open to create and invoice and when i talk to paypal about it seems to work  i have troubleshooted trying the different browsers as they say either my phone ie chrome and edge its like annoying its a random error message saying cant complete this task at this time and i have luck after trying to just open a pending invoice maybe after 3 or 4 times its strange its been happening for over a 2 years on and off now . so i wonder what it could be i have sent resolutions to paypal and they dont ever give me a direct answer to what it could be or what it is all they say the issue is fixed or i guess they have no clue what it could be. im not sure i would like for paypal to work properly as its how i run my small business i rely on sending invoices via payal to help run my bussiness this very time consuming as im having to try many times to add to invoices that i start so i can keep track of my orders better. i would like some sorta resolution or help or something from someone from paypal and when i call i get the run around to go here and send here and do this and i never get a straight answer as to what the issue could be.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zisematters 

If PayPal Invoicing is not working, there are a number of invoicing apps that are integrated with PayPal.

Do a web search for "online invoicing PayPal" or "online invoicing apps". Some are free, if using just PayPal integration.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.