how can I have Cross-Origin-Resource-Policy: cross-origin header on my paypal script
I integrated paypal on my web page using adyen, paypal script was loading and works fine, now I want to enable the isolation for my web page by adding these two headers to my main doc
After this change paypal script is blocked because of cors, whenever I add Cross-Origin-Resource-Policy: cross-origin header (in chrome dev tools) to the paypal script it loads again and works. How can I solve this issue?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- emails that are present on transactions report not present on REST API List Transactions in REST APIs
- Payment not automatically being captured, funds not transferred in Sandbox Environment
- How do i pass a customer ID number in the transaction in Sandbox Environment
- Sandbox always shows amount of transaction is 0.01 in Sandbox Environment
- Why can't I open my referral URL? in Sandbox Environment