Paypal button screen readers
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Feb-15-2022 05:58 AM
Hi! I'm having some issues with the JS SDK regarding the PayPal button and screen readers. In my app, i'm implementing the PayPal button using the
https://www.paypal.com/sdk/js script, and the button is normally rendered inside the iFrame. The issue is that the button isn't reachable by the screen readers (it's reachable changing the focus with the tab key, though);
I've downloaded this Chrome extension that simulates a screen reader and this is the result when the screen reader find the PayPal iFrame.
Thanks a lot!
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- paypal generated code not working in REST APIs
- Integrate card reader with paypal buttons in PayPal Payments Standard
- Not getting Paypal Instant Payment Notification emails when customers pay with their PAYPAL account! in PayPal Payments Standard
- How do I add my company logo to the checkout page in the developer tools of my business account? in Sandbox Environment
- Upgrading ancient website in PayPal Payments Standard