Getting your refund

misfit77
New Community Member

MY refund went well from the E-bay seller.

Now my money is in my billmelater account. I was informed that I would receive a check in 60 days if it is still there.

This is unacceptable, I made another purchase under the assumption that I would get my refund soon,

I am not poor, but I don't "the man" making money off of my money.

I researched our contract agreement and found Chap 14b:

"14b. If the Account has a credit balance in excess of $1.00, you will refund the credit balance to me as required by law. I authorize you to make the refund electronically or using an ACH, (I) if I made the payment which caused the credit balance electronically or using an ACH, or (ii) if I typically make payments on this Account electronically or using an ACH. "

I sent bml an e-mail. Hope this helps me and everyone else.newwwflogogohaha.jpg

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

gnosy
Contributor
Contributor

well refunds and chargebacks are a touchy issue,it could bethat you are in fact bieng investigated,your money is bieng held until they decide whatever scam they are pulling on you,money is etting interest,call them and demand your money,there is more to this than just this is policy for all refunds,it is probably your account at isue,peace

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.