If you think you’ve received a suspicious email or have been directed to a fake website, forward it to email@example.com and we’ll investigate it for you. After you send us the email, delete it from your inbox. If you clicked on any links or downloaded any attachments within the suspicious email or website, log into your account and view your transactions. It’s also a good idea to change your password.
- I received an email offering no interest or payments until February. All I need to do is pay with Paypal and used the Bill Me Later option. No way to sign up without the purchase.
- I made a purchase on ebay for just under $2000 with the understanding that I won't have to pay until February.
- I go to Paypal to pay and choose the Bill Me Later option.
- I fill in the information required and the message says:
Please choose a different way to pay
We're sorry, but Bill Me Later® could not authorize this purchase. We apologize for the inconvenience.
You can still complete your purchase using PayPal. Please click Continue and choose another way to pay.
- I hit Continue and it takes me back to the Paypal login page with a message that says:
We're sorry, but Bill Me Later® could not authorize this purchase. You'll get an email with the details. Please choose a different way to pay.
- Day later and I have not received any email explanation.
- I forwarded the offering email to firstname.lastname@example.org and they reply that it is a phishing email. The email is obviously PayPal’s and the same terms are clearly offered when paying with Paypal (and then denied). They can't even tell their own emails?
- Typing this thoroughly disgusted and will probably never receive any help.
Not sure about Bill Me Later, but givin some advice here..don't buy anything from Ebay & pay with Pal Pal...I never got my product....tried to contact the seller, but hes no where to be found...& Ebay or Pay Pal will do nothing about it..I have all the proof right here in black & white..but they got it covered so ya can't talk to anyone..it said file a claim so I did..then they sent me a mail telling me the case was closed,,,got 2 more friends that placed the same order..we all got scamed...tryin to find some way to give them the proof I have...just lookin for someone who can tell me what I can do or who to talk to....they say they got ya covered...well they sure never covered me...not good at all...
dumbrocks- if you are using a bank they can cancel or reissue your monies if you call them directly & say there was fraud on your acct & you did not authorize the payment.
this problem is sytemic with paypal and makes me furiious to have to use it. ihave had to hasssle with problems for over two hours at a time and still received no resolution. plus PAYPAL PROVIDES NO LEGITIMATE OR REALITIVELY EASY WAY TO TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT WHATEVER THE PROBLEM IS. THIS IS THE WAY IT AND EBAY CONSPIRE TO OFFER "PROTECTION"
but end up ripping off your time and money. it is just f88888g bs all the time. if there are any answers i
'd like to read one. good luck and feep me informed.