Transfer from PayPal to BankAccount problem

rk85
New Community Member

I initiated a transfer to my bank account (first time) about 5 days ago.  Everything seemed fine - paypal status seemed to indicate the transaction was complete.  Then today -- it indicated that the transaction was reversed.  My bank account indicates no communication attempt from PayPal.

I called customer support - they gave me incorrect answers , bounced me around and after more than 30minutes on hold - hung up.

Rajiv

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

WhatdoIknow
New Community Member

You either gave wrong info or wrong info.  What happened is PayPal tried to access the checking account but was denied. The banks do not tell you if anyone tries to access your account, but failed. No one tells you why it failed, either. Failure can be as simple as a typing error or the name on the account is not matching. Recheck the bank info you gave to paypal with one of your checks.

Login to Me Too

puzzled_pink
New Community Member

This happened to mee too and paypal subtracted 250php from my account! 😞

I know that my bank account is correct BECAUSE I ALREADY TRIED LINKING THEM BEFORE and successfully transfered funds before!

What is going on PAYPAL? 😠

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.