Paypal debit card

champcon
Contributor
Contributor

I applied for a palpal debit card but paypal would not let me because they will not send the card to a po box.  They say I need to use the billing address on my confirmed credit card but that address is he same po box I am trying to send the paypal debit card to.  does anybody know a way around this without using my home address which does not match the billing address on my confirmed credit card. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

bigmike57
Contributor
Contributor

YES..This is a BIG problem, because I have the SAME problem.

I went to CHAT with customer service, but it wasn't a REAL person, so I couldn't get the ANSWER I was looking for EITHER. So I think I'm going to CALL customer service and TALK to a REAL person, and ask what the work-around is !!

But if you or anyone eles finds the ANSWER please send a REPLY here !!!

Thank you,

bigmike57

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Check with your credit card company to see if you can have both addresses (PO Box and street address) associated with your credit card account.

Login to Me Too

TimFromLA
Contributor
Contributor

Cyndilou

Sorry already got a PO box not a private mailbox that charges every month  just about what I pay for 6 months!  Problem being we have had PO boxes for ever and all other cards go there!  There is more fraud from people that have these private mailboxes than real PO boxes

Login to Me Too

sillycat
New Community Member

PLEASE, PLEASE how does one get around the PO Box situation? I was denied because I have a post office address. I do not get mail at any other address. My bank account/credit cards all have the post office address. How come everyone from the federal government to my doctor will accept my PO Box address but PayPal won't? Will someone please help those of us with this problem? Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.