GET THE ACCOUNT CLOSED TODAY!!!!!

BobMBlock
Contributor
Contributor

I have two transactions that were closed by Tower Hobbies in September. I can't get one **bleep** person from payfraud to help me get rid of something that never happened so the account remains open and it won't let me remove a credit card because of it. HEY PAYPAL PULL YOUR HEADS OUT AND CLOSE THE **bleep** ACCOUNT ALREADY. NEXT STEP IS THE FTC.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

BobMBlock,

I understand your frustration. However, staff members cannot discuss account-specific issues in this forum, which is designed for member-to-member help. For account-specific issues, please contact Customer Service at http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact_us Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

mkella
Contributor
Contributor

I can't believe how easy it is to find someone else who has had the same experience with Paypal as me.  They are idiots.  I spent 2 hours one time and an hour today trying to get some help, all they do is transfer you from department to department until they close.  I am getting ready to shut the whole thing down, including my ebay acct, it isn't worth the hassle. If you ever find a way to find someone that doesn't have their head up their **bleep**, please tell me where you found them!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.