Could not encash Paypal to Gcash

ivydghermosa1
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using this service for more than a year with no problems.

Now, it asked me to relink the Paypal to Gcash so that I could cash in.

I did so, I still have the same issue.

I unlinked it by canceling the preapproved payment key in Paypal.

Uninstalled the GCash app. Reinstalled it.

Waited for 30 minutes.

Linked the Gcash app to Paypal again. Was successfully linked.

And still, when I hit Cash In Paypal To Gcash, it still shows the error:

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

michi29
Contributor
Contributor

maintainance daw po. sabi hanggang Feb. 21, pero until now hindi pa rin makapagCash -in.. 😞

Login to Me Too

Mhegan
Contributor
Contributor
Until now i can't still transfer funds from my paypal to my gacsh
Login to Me Too

Blacksugar
New Community Member
Just received a text Hi! We recently suspended the Paypal to GCash service because we detected payment fulfilment issues between the two parties. This is a preventive measure to protect you, our customers and the integrity of your transactions. We're working closely with PayPal to get the service back to normal. We hope for your understanding.
Login to Me Too

therealregine
New Community Member

still cant cash in PAYPAL TO GCASH for how many days why 😞 when i can cash in?

Login to Me Too

Blacksugar
New Community Member
Gcash suspended it for the mean time... Hi! We recently suspended the Paypal to GCash service because we detected payment fulfilment issues between the two parties. This is a preventive measure to protect you, our customers and the integrity of your transactions. We're working closely with PayPal to get the service back to normal. We hope for your understanding.
Login to Me Too

HI, any update on this?

Login to Me Too

eg7
Contributor
Contributor

I called Paypal US yesterday and was redirected to Paypal International, GCash agents told me that it was Paypal who had an unannounced system upgrade since the 16th but according to the Paypal agent there is no system upgrade on their side and that the problem is GCash not them. I asked the Paypal agent to write me a letter that I can read to GCash agents to confront them on their lies, so when I called them up and told them about what Paypal told me and that I have an email as proof that is only when they admitted the lie. The problem is on GCash, not paypal. They keep upgrading their app and it is the one causing the problem since the 16th.

Login to Me Too

Mhegan
Contributor
Contributor
So is there any date that gcash will be back in normal ??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.