You cannot add a bank account at this time!

1973gaz
New Community Member

Keep getting this message, very frustrating indeed...

Login to Me Too
131 REPLIES 131

Ramboogie
New Community Member

Hi,

Two years later and this is still happening and no online solution! This is not good for an online payment facility!

Login to Me Too

PPmafia

I think the problem is because of the user NAME .

Tne NAME is different between the Bank and Paypal?

Login to Me Too

AnalisRodriguez
New Community Member

Hello, My PayPal account is from Venezuela like other users who commented before here and I have exactly the same problem.

I have a Bank of America checking account that I opened in the US (is NOT virtual nor Payoneer) and whenever I try to add and associate it with my Paypal Account I always get that error message of "you cannot add a bank account at this time". I've checked all the bank account data requested in the form fields and it is correct, so I don't understand why this happens because that bank account is active and I can use it without any problems outside PayPal.

If somebody from this website can help me ASAP  I will greatly appreaciate it. I need to withdrath my money.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi AnalisRodriguez,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m sorry to hear about the issue.

If your bank account is not a virtual bank account I would recommend you calling PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to review your account and provide you with the best course of action.

We also provide support via Social Media (24/7). You can contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

FrancesBethany1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have been trying for 3 days now to add my bank account to my paypal wallet as I want to make a withdrawal. I have now tried on multiple occasions and continue to recieve the the same error message.

'We're sorry, we're not able to process your request. Please try again later.'

I want to withdraw my money!!!

What is going on?!

Login to Me Too

eleonora1
Contributor
Contributor

i have the same problem i am from Greece..could someone tell me if it's paypal problem or is due to the situation in Greece.i have money and i want to transfer them.it's so important.please help!!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi eleonora1,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m very sorry to hear about this.

Regrettably we can’t see your account details here. I would recommend you calling PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to review your account and check what is causing the issue.

We also provide support via Social Media (24/7). You can contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

eleonora1
Contributor
Contributor

I don't have facebook or twitter and call will cost me a fortune..please could you help with some way? i can give you all the details you need

Login to Me Too

eleonora1
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone from paypal help me???i haven't facebook

Login to Me Too

georgelag
Contributor
Contributor

Hi eleonora.I am from Greece also.I will try to call them and I inform the forum

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.