You cannot add a bank account at this time!

1973gaz
New Community Member

Keep getting this message, very frustrating indeed...

Login to Me Too
131 REPLIES 131

Ziwap
New Community Member

Am having the same issue with my account " You cannot add a bank account at this time!" What could be causing this.

Login to Me Too

Tim13
Contributor
Contributor

<<Referring to the highlighted text in your quote below>>

It seems the majority of the members have an issue with adding First Century Bank accounts. My questions are:

1. How possible is it for my new bank account to be regitered to another Paypal Account without my knowledge?
  2. Can you confirm whether or not First Century Bank has been disabled in the PayPal System?
  3. What other factors can cause this error message besides the two mentioned below?

Tim

@PayPal_Siobhán wrote:

Hi there serp1412,

There are no known issues with adding bank accounts to PayPal accounts at the moment.

There could be many reasons why you cannot add a bank account, for example if it is already registered to another PayPal account or if your bank has been disabled in the system

Customer service can look into the specifics of your account and help with this. 

@3245- this is a community forum designed for members to help each other out not a customer service platform so if you require immediate assistance you need to call or email PayPal's customer service team by clicking on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of your account.

Let us know how you both get on!

Siobhán 

Login to Me Too

Alex_Gospodaret
New Community Member

Hi,  i am trying to add an bank account to my paypal and get this error: 'You cannot add a bank at this time', need help

Login to Me Too

lynleyaveris
New Community Member

when is this going to be resolved !! what is wrong with your company ??

Don;t you know the issue is driving everybody MAD!!

You ring and get moved to 5 different people. Sort out your bloody software Paypal

Lynley

Login to Me Too

lynleyaveris
New Community Member

when is this going to be resolved !! what is wrong with your company ??

Don;t you know the issue is driving everybody MAD!!

You ring and get moved to 5 different people. Sort out your software Paypal

Lynley

Login to Me Too

cherrierr
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. I just added my bank account today and verified it as well. But when I am trying to add a bank account to withdraw funds, a prompt said, you cannot add a bank account at this time. I am from philippines using unionbank eon debit card. can you please help.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi cherrierr,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m sorry to hear you are having issues with withdrawing funds 😞

If you have already linked and confirmed a bank account on your PayPal account you won’t be able to add the same bank account for the second time when withdrawing funds, but you absolutely don’t need to do it. Just simply go to withdraw funds option and specify amount you wish to withdraw. After confirming the withdrawal, funds will be transferred onto the bank account you’ve previously added and verified.

You can find very helpful information how to withdraw funds from your PayPal account here: http://ow.ly/FWfEx.

Please make sure to clear cash, cookies and Java files on your PC before initiating the withdrawal.

Hope it will help you complete the withdrawal.

Anna

Login to Me Too

pmareve
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have the same problem.  However in my case the previous EON card expired and I secured a new one.  I am not sure how this one works.  Please advise.  Thank you

Login to Me Too

Joseph-888
Contributor
Contributor

HI,

Im having the same problem with my paypal too. Is your problem solved already? Please help me 😞 thank you

Login to Me Too

AIv

Hi,can I know how I can fix this problem? I want to start selling in ebay and I need to confirm my bank account on paypal,but when I wanted to send all bank account details,thay write "You cannot link a bank account at this time." What I should do?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.