Wrong card charged

RSHACKS
New Community Member

I just made a purchase and expected to be asked which of my three cards I wanted it charged to. I wasn't and it's gone to my debit card (not marked as primary but appears first in the list). Is there anyway I can swap it onto one of the other cards now? Alternatively can I add funds charging my credit card and then withdraw funds onto the debit account to rebalance things?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi RSHACKS,

Any time you send a payment from your PayPal account, you are advised on the Review your Payment page what funding option will be used to fund your purchase. If the funding option that you would like to use hasn't been selected, you can press Edit or Change in order to use a different funding option.

It isn't possible to change the funding option for a transaction once the payment has completed. If you would like to cancel the transaction and then send the payment again using a different funding method, you should contact your seller and ask them if they can refund the payment to you.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.