Unlinking my Pay Pal Account to my Bank Account

I verified my Bank Account by tactioning the small deposits Pay Pal had debited but now I want to unlink it! I am finding it a complete nightmare and want to go back to how it was previously... I have spoken to Customer Services but as usual with Pay Pal they say a lot and do 'very' little Cat Sad

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Wayne

Hi there chelserella1960,

To unlink them it's just a matter of removing the bank account from your PayPal account.

Here’s how to remove a bank from your PayPal account:

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page.
  3. Click ‘My money.’
  4. Click ‘Update’ beside ‘Bank accounts.’
  5. Click ‘Remove’ next to the bank you want to remove.
  6. Review your account information, and then click ‘Remove.’

If the account you want to remove is your primary bank account, select a new primary bank account.

Wayne

Login to Me Too

stargatejackdan
Contributor
Contributor

i am trying to varify my account but only have 1 bank account so it wont accept my bank details as i already use them, how can i varify and raise my limit with only one account which i use now

Login to Me Too

Vii42
New Community Member

I tried to unlink my bank account but it says that I have a pending transaction. The point is there's no ''pending transaction'' in my history and as I know, my last transaction is all paid. What can I do?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi Vii42,

Welcome to our Community Forum Smiley Happy

As this query is quite specific, it might be best to contact us through our other social media channels here.

That way we could pull up your account details to take a closer look.

We are available 24/7 to answer private messages sent through our Facebook page (http://goo.gl/4BO8de) and respond swiftly to any tweets directed towards @AskPayPal!

Would you mind doing that for us? We want to help!

Conor

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.