The "View your account limits" page is not working!

Liquidoodle

The View your account limits page is not loading properly. When clicking on the "View your account limits" link on the account summary page the page attempts to load then redirects back to the account summary page.

This is really quite frustrating as I have hit the 1,800 euro mark of the 2,500 euro limit imposed by PayPal for recieving funds which I have been notified about by mail, but I do not know how close I now am to the full 2,500 limit, only have a few things left to eBay but don't want to hit the limit and be unable to recieve funds for things that I have sold.

I also do not know when this limit gets reset so it would be amazing if PayPal could fix this or if someone can let me know a way around the issue. I've tried contacting PayPal direct but have heard nothing from them about the issue, shocking service.

The link points to this page https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_show-limits&req_from=view_limits if anyone else want to test it.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kipkoechdennis
New Community Member

still not working as of April 2018

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.