Shipping address problems.

bobmallet
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone help me with this problem, I have been a PayPal user for many years but recently I have lost numerous purchases because of a problem with my shipping address.

When I purchase something in the U.K. no problem but when I buy something in europe, say france, your address changes and France appears in the shipping address instead of the U.K., same for Germany etc, after the transaction you notice that your address is now UNCONFIRMED and you may not notice it if doing multi payments for some time.

Why does your address change, I appreciate when paying someone for an item abroad you get taken to the French paypal site but it causes untold problems if you do not spot that it has added another country other than the U.K. to your shipping address.

regards,

Bobmallet.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_david

Hi there Bobmallet,

This should definately not be happening when you are purchasing an item. When you purchase an item, your home address should be provided to your seller in order for them to post the item to you. If the country is changing to the country where you are purchasing the item from, this could be a technical issue and you should try contacting customer services so that we can pass it on to our technical team.

Even if your delivery address that is being supplied to your seller is showing a different country, you should be able to change the address so that the correct address and country is being supplied to your seller. You should see an Edit or Change option beside the address on the Review your Payment page.

I hope this helps,

David.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_david

Hi there Bobmallet,

This should definately not be happening when you are purchasing an item. When you purchase an item, your home address should be provided to your seller in order for them to post the item to you. If the country is changing to the country where you are purchasing the item from, this could be a technical issue and you should try contacting customer services so that we can pass it on to our technical team.

Even if your delivery address that is being supplied to your seller is showing a different country, you should be able to change the address so that the correct address and country is being supplied to your seller. You should see an Edit or Change option beside the address on the Review your Payment page.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.