Paypal holding my money

johndunne
New Community Member

I am so sick of paypal and ebay. As soon as I eventualy get paid for the items that they are iligaly holding my money for I will no longer be using them. I have been on Ebay selling and buying since 2009 and have over 350 transactions. Since 2 in the last year ( all i can call are idiot buyers ) left negitive feedback they are holding my funds, One of which left a positive reply in spanish but negitive review ? and the other demanded a box that was not listed in the auction anyway and which I sent him at my expense. I also have multiple transactions where no feedback was left..... How is this fair? No more I am done. Ebay and paypal are just setting sellers up to be scammed. I am no longer going to use their services and I bet I wont be the only one. LOL you can have your nice respected seller certificates back that you send me ebay..........

Login to Me Too
344 REPLIES 344

twoplanx

From what I've read on here and talking to friends and aquaintences, It seems that receiving payments is no problem for the first few sales, then people start having problems even though the way they conduct the transaction and post items hasn't changed.

Login to Me Too

TheD
Contributor
Contributor

I call customer service and they gave me a time frame in which I should expect the funds released.  In my case everything executed as stated by the customer service rep.  So I have no complaints other than the wording used on the hold "contact shortly" does not provide sufficient information.  I can only imagine the amount of fraud they have to deal with daily. But I'm a happy camper.

Login to Me Too

QueenofHeartss
Contributor
Contributor

I am a new seller with no negative feedback and today when I went to paypal to withdraw from my balance it said $.00 but wouldn't print or show my sales and their payments (as they have all paid).  I was feeling good that things were seling and I was learning the ropes then wham - Am I doing this for nothing or working for Paypal?  I didn't read ALL the fine print but now I think that was a BIG MISTAKE.

Login to Me Too

twoplanx

Because (I'm assuming) I had to relist an item and the buyer had to collect, Paypal are holding the payment. This was more than 21 days ago. The buyer has left positve feed back and I have made 4 sales since with tracking numbers and 3 lots of positive feed back. My  Fees are due to be paid in 5 days but unless this payment is released before then I will need to contact my Bank to withold payment and mark it as PENDING

Login to Me Too

-miniboo-
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I recently purchased an item from ASOS. I ordered through Paypal and selected next day delivery. As I did not receive this on the next day ASOS agreed to refund my money. I can clearly see that all my money has been refunded on PayPal but it is now saying that PayPal has placed a temporary hold on my money "while they investigate". I have been patient and allowed 7 days for this payment to clear as I have read that it can take 5-7 days. My money still hasn't been refunded!!! Please can someone explain why this is happening? Payment came out of my bank 4 days ago so there has been plently of time for the refund to be processed. Please can someone help and explain why this is happening? All I seem to be getting from PayPal lately is problems and I don't know why! My Ebay account is 100% positive so it can't be because of that.

Login to Me Too

santarick
Contributor
Contributor

file a complaint at www.ftc.gov

Login to Me Too

yella225

just got here it looks like **bleep** paypal **bleep** paypal **bleep** paypal  if i cant get my **bleep** then i dont want to use it

Login to Me Too

PianoLady
Contributor
Contributor

Because Ebay has not answered any of my message, please help me. I have a very big problem. At the moment I can't sell and buy through my account on eBay. The buyer bought my product, not paid for it and now asks why I have not sent the goods and demands the return of the amount. I received a message stating that my account is closed because I must compensate the administration Ebay 700$. The problem is that I have not received any money on PayPal. Please help me in this and report the fraud of the buyer hewhew098-2013. Thank you very much!!!

Login to Me Too

pip1977
Contributor
Contributor

does anyone know how long pay pal take to refund postage charges? i have nearly £40 they owe me it has been a week and i have obviously not sent the labels that i could not print but they charged me again x2!!!

Login to Me Too

hatepp
Contributor
Contributor

SICK AND TIRED OF PAY PAL HOLDING MY MONEY POSITIVE FEEDBACK LEFT BUYERS ARE HAPPY THEY HAVE RECEIVED THEIR ITEM AND ARE VERY HAPPY WITH ITEMS YET PAYPAL DECIDE TO HOLD ON TO MY MONEY I WILL NEVER USE EBAY OR PAYPAL AGAIN I HAVE ISSUED A COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS PRACTICE AND IF NEEDS BE I WILL TAKE IT TO OMUNDSMEN THIS IS BY NO MEANS OVER PAYPAL/EBAY YOU HOLD MY MONEY FOR LONGER THAN ITS REQUIRE THEN I AM CERTAIN THERE IS A LAW AGAINST THIS SOMEWHERE AND BELIEVE ME I WILL FIND IT.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.